Already have a Username/Password for JIIFOR (Jurnal Ilmiah Informatika dan Komputer)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
JIIFOR (Jurnal Ilmiah Informatika dan Komputer) is an electronic journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
• Attribution. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. In return, licensees must give the original author credit.
• Noncommercial. Others permit to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work as long as not use the work for commercial purposes — unless they get the licensor's permission.
• No Derivative Works. The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display and perform only unaltered copies of the work -- not derivative works based on it.
The full terms of the Creative Commons License please see at their Web site.
No claim on copyright is made by the publisher. Persons or publishers wishing to download a paper for whatever use (other than personal study) must contact the author for permission.
• However, in submitting to JIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Informatika. authors agree to their paper being published under the terms set out above.
• It is assumed that when an author submits a paper to JIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Informatika he or she is the legal copyright holder and no other claim to the copyright exists.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.